Jacen is totally into superheroes right now. He runs around the house yelling, "I'm Super Duper Jacen!" "I'm coming to save the day!" His sunglasses have become his super hero shades, and he wears them all day, or at least carries them with him. And on Sunday, when Ethan forgot to tell the nursery worker Jacen's name, he introduced himself as "Hero". He loves The Incredibles, Larry Boy, and Super Why! And he can sing all of "Superhero" by Go Fish:
Up, up, and away! is all I want to say
When I fly away and I save the day!
If you're a bad guy on the run
I'm gonna get you just for fun.
Fear is something I don't know
I'll fight for justice wherever I go!
I'm a superhero flying around
No need to worry, you're safe and sound
Battling evil, fighting for good
I'm a superhero in your neighborhood!
Summer Goals
12 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment